Sunday 31 January 2016

ABOUT ME

I am an artist residing in Mumbai, experienced in various art forms including fabric painting, portraits, canvas painting using various media such as oil, water, acrylic based colors. My specialization is in creating beautiful paintings in one of the above mentioned media with intricate gold foil work including the use of precious and semi-precious stones. 

I also undertake mural work on canvas, wood and other substrates. Mural work combined with paintings using gold foil and semi-precious stones creates exquisite art. 

I have created this blog to share some of my creations.  Do have an eyeful and let me have your reactions. For orders and special requirements, you can contact me on this blog or on my email as mentioned below.

Contact-
Phone no.- +919167650245/ +912225218380
Email ID- kamat.krittika@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

ABOUT ME

I am an artist residing in Mumbai, experienced in various art forms including fabric painting, portraits, canvas painting using various med...